Friday, January 23, 2009

Tribute to Blackie_AngelAnimal Hospice

Angel's Gate is a residential non profit home for special needs animals whom are terminally or critically ill or physically challenged and come to live out their days in peace, dignity, and love.
Animal Hospice Guidelines
1.Be present and be in the moment with me. In the moment of now we will write the final chapter of my life.
Your presence is everything. Listen to me with your heart.
2.I have a right to compassionate, considerate, respectful care. Choose for me a veterinarian who will honor me physically, emotionally and spiritually. One who will listen to you because you are my advocate and no one loves me as you do.
Choose a veterinarian who will offer her or his wisdom so that you can make informed decisions regarding my care.
3.Keep me free from pain and symptoms so that I may enjoy my day and the precious time I have left with you.
Seek to understand the different types of pain I may have. Look for enthusiasm in my eyes as a gage.
Celebrate my life with me till the very end!
4.Keep me well nourished so that my body will have the fortitude that it needs to fight disease and energy to function.
Offer me my favorite foods to entice me to eat but honor my decision, should I choose not to eat.
5.Keep me well hydrated; for this will keep me in balance with the universe.
6.Keep me warm and comfortable. I will need to be bathed more frequently-maybe several times a day. My favorite bed and blanket gives me security and lets me feel safe. I want to smell fresh air and to feel the warmth of the sun on my face.
I want to hear the softness of your voice reassuring me of my importance in your life.
7.Let me stay active and continue to be a part of the family I love so dearly. I want to go for rides in the car, and long walks on the beach, and snuggle with you on the couch while we watch TV. Keep fun in our day.
8.Touch me. Your loving hands have fed me, played with me, comforted me and now give me strength. Linger just a little longer as you scratch my ear. Your touch lets me know you are there and gives me assurance that you care.
9.Give me permission to leave- I need to hear those words from you- I need to know you will be OK. Let me go.
Know it is my time even if it seems like it is too soon. Support me as I take my final breath.
10.If there comes a time when you know that I am suffering please euthanize me. I trust that you will always make the right decision for me for I am the blood of your heart. Be with me- I want you to be my last vision.
11.As there has been great joy in our life together now let there be joy in my passing. Cherish and be thankful for our happy moments together. Promise to keep my memory alive in all you do everyday.

Sharon Anderson was glad her Hospice training at the VA years ago helped with the

now of her beloved Angel Blackie

My Blackie, 17 yr.old Cat died last nite 1:58am 23Jan09, I held her as she took her last breath. About Sun. the 17th, She started filling with fluid, had some tumors on her tummy,
really starting Mon Martn Luther King Day, as she wasn't eating very well,
Gave her Omega 3, but once your immune system shuts down, all we can do is
                    Click here to view the Angel's Gate movie trailer
                    Photos- Pictures of Black Cats
                    Looks just like Blackie, who came to the East Side 697 Surrey Av.St.Paul,mn. as a Stray, we moved in 1992 paid $5 thous for property, at the same time Sharon was running for St.Paul Mayor to expose the Realestate Corruption in the city of St. Paul, However the 3rd and Maria Blast, 1992, which to this day Sharon verily believes was aimed to harm,injure Sharon as a Political Candidate, Nevertheless the Courts Lesbian Judge Kathleen Gearin only awarded 6 million compensation for the (6) Death's by City neglience. Sharon was late getting her newspaper at the Phonix Grocery Store and missd the Blast at approx 8:15am 1992.
                    Insane- Funny CAT Photos- Pictures of Black Cats - VideoTags:
                    One More Funny Cats Compilation 02:40

                    One More Funny Cats Compilation 18-Mar-07

                    WE LOVE YOU PRINCESS: MARYJANE

                    Condolences from DDA

                    We love you Princess

                    From 61_OFLU_61 More Comedy, Pets & Animals




                    angelfire


                    Funny Pictures Black Cats Very Kittens Cool Hilarious


                    ChuChu Pals with Bella

                    ChuChu Pals with Bella

                    Bella Therapy Chihuahua

                    Bella Therapy Chihuahua
                    Bella & ChuChu2013_Pals

                    Maddy & Me

                    Maddy & Me
                    MaddyDied13Mar12_LoveForever

                    Sharon4Council 3

                    Rottweiller Maddy-Me

                    Rottweiller Maddy-Me
                    MicroChip,Licenses

                    Maddys Licenses

                    Maddys Licenses

                    MaddyLicense-42542

                    MaddyLicense-42542

                    Maddys Shots

                    Maddys Shots

                    Blog Archive