Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wings of an Angel Balto

My first Balto recut! I'm thinking about making other ones for other movies too. Taking the clips from the Universal movie Balto I came up with a little story. The story is this: Balto and Jenna ar...
My first Balto recut! I'm thinking about making other ones for other movies too. Taking the clips from the Universal movie Balto I came up with a little story. The story is this:
Balto and Jenna are in love, of course, but Steele wants Jenna. So the two fight and Balto comes out as the winner. Kinda like the movie but its just about the mushy love stuff.;)

The song is from Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End. Its one of the last scenes, which is my favorite out of the movie. The song is beautiful, Hans Zimmer is a genious! xD He did make the music for many of my favorite movies such as POTC, Balto and Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron.

Copyrights:
Clips: Balto (c) Universal
Music: One Day (c) Disney + Hans Zimmer
Story: (c) CarribbeanLady

ChuChu Pals with Bella

ChuChu Pals with Bella

Bella Therapy Chihuahua

Bella Therapy Chihuahua
Bella & ChuChu2013_Pals

Maddy & Me

Maddy & Me
MaddyDied13Mar12_LoveForever

Sharon4Council 3

Rottweiller Maddy-Me

Rottweiller Maddy-Me
MicroChip,Licenses

Maddys Licenses

Maddys Licenses

MaddyLicense-42542

MaddyLicense-42542

Maddys Shots

Maddys Shots